China Travel FAQ

Here we collect a list of frequent asked questions about China Tours and all information on China Travel. All these questions are given practical answers by our China tour consultants and China travel advisors. Hope the China FAQs can provide you with useful references when you plan Beijing Tours.
<< Pre  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next >>
Question Source>Yangtze Cruise :Dear Sirs, I'd like to know if this cruise (President 6) will start from Chongqing the 18th of June? There is a window and air condition in the room? Also, do you have any Yangtze cruise tour available during this time? thank you Isabella Biso

Answer: The President Fleet 6 is a 4* cruise in the Yangtze River. The rooms are facilitied with windows and air condition. It will start from Chongqing on June 18th all the way downstreams to Yichang. There’s no problem for us to arrange you a Yangtze cruise tour during your desired dates.
Question Source>China Golf Tours :Can you arrange a 4-day tour from Shanghai to Hangzhou and Qiandaohu and play 3 rounds of golf? Please also advice good golf courses in those places and the quotation should include hotel, transfer, golf fees as well as tour cost.

Answer: Thank your for enquiring golf tour from us. We've sent the golf tour package in your email, please check. If there's any problem about this golf tour, please feel free to write to us.
Question Source>China Travel Tips :Hi Monica, thanks for planing our China tour. We will be starting our China travel in two days and we will travel by air three times in China. Could you give us some advice of tips for air travel in China?

Answer: Since Beijing Olympic, the security check of air travel has been very strict. Basically, liquids, cosmatics, knives, lighters, or any other similar articles are prohibited from carry-on baggage. Kindly suggest you shipping them with checked baggage. Laptops, cigarrates, keys and others have to be taken out to go through the security check. Our local guide will remind you of the local tips of air travel. Please don’t worry.
Question Source>Tibet Tour :We are 4 people that are going from Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam to Lhasa China departing SGN on July 15TH returning from Lhasa on July 20TH. We already have our flight booked and obtained our Chinese visa. What we are looking for now is an experienced tour operator to help us with a well-designed itinerary, as well as the tour permits for all of us to Lhasa. And if your tour comes with meals we would like to eat in great restaurants. Besides, we will need a van while on our tours in Lhasa which is included in your price. Thanks Joe

Answer: Glad to receive your inquire and we are sure to give you a pleasant Lhasa tour. There is no problem for us to supply the tibet travel permit to Lhasa for you, and we will help to arrange your itinerary. Base on your situation, we suggest you take the 4-Day Lhasa Holy Tour plus one day side trip Yamdrok Yumtso Lake. Meals in good restaurants and a vant will be included in this tour. The detailed itinerary and quotation are enclosed in the email.
Question Source>China Golf Tours :Dear Sir I am an Editor - in - Chief of Thailand's golf magazine. I am running golf tours as well. I'm looking for a good golf tour agent to take care of my customers. I have a group of about 20-30 golfers who want to play golf in China. Could you please give me a quotration for a golf package in March next year on weekday and weekend incl. 2 rounds of golf and accommodation plus transfer and Thai speaking guide?

Answer: Hello, thank you for your inquiry for China golf tours and we are honored to provide the service as a local golf tour agent. Do you have any desired destinations to play the golf? Many large cities in China have already have great golf clubs with international standard, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Kunming, Guilin, Sanya, Chengdu...
Question Source>China Travel Tips-Water Drink :Is it ok to use boiled water for cooking or coffee in China?

Answer: Of course there’s no problem to use boiled water for cooking or coffee in China. Apartments in cities of China all installed with taps. You can just boil the tap water for daily drink or use.
Question Source>Tibet Permits :Hi. Could you help me obtain the Tibet travel permits? I would like to travel to Tibet independently and book hotels on my own. Would that be OK? Besides, do I need other specific permits or documents if I want to visit Mt. Everest Base Camp?

Answer: Sorry, the “permit-only” service is not available. We only help the clients, who book tibet tours with us, apply for all necessary Tibet travel permits. Alien’s Travel Permit (PSB) is required if you want to visit Mt. Everest Base Camp. We have Tibet tour packages including E.B.C. Welcome to have a view.
Question Source>Shanghai Tour :I have only one day in Shanghai after my conference. Are there any guided bus tours that drive around pointing out landmarks? I am looking for a bus overview tour that would help me get familiar with Shanghai within one day? Any recommendations?

Answer: Hi, this is Monica from ItourBeijing.There’re such tours in our Shanghai City Tours column. You can book the tour as you like whether you want a personal guide with driver to bring only yourr group alone or you would prefer to join with other tourists as well.
<< Pre  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next >>