China Travel Tips
China Travel Preparation
- Best Time for China Travel
- Getting Chinese Visa
- What to Pack
- Money Matters
- China Travel Prohibited Items
- China Travel Customs Declaration
- China Travel Entry Regulations
- China Travel Exit Regulations
- China Travel Health Keeping
- China Travel Insurance Notice
- China Travel Baggage Allowance
- Passport Notice
- Chinese Typical Products
- Chinese Cuisine
- Medical Service
China Travel Advice
- China Travel in Groups
- China Travel Clothing Advice
- China Air Travel Tips
- China Highway Travel Tips
- China Railway Travel Tips
- China Area and Zip Code
- Travel China Communications
- Tips for Disabled Travelers
- Travel China Tips for Water Drink
- Travel China Tips for Electricity Use
- China Child Adoption
- Travel with Children
- China Tour Tipping Advice
- Tips for Individual Traveller
- Useful Telephone Numbers
My Questions *We welcome and appreciate your questions & reviews
Question:Hi Monica, thanks for planing our China tour. We will be starting our China travel in two days and we will travel by air three times in China. Could you give us some advice of tips for air travel in China?
Answer:Since Beijing Olympic, the security check of air travel has been very strict. Basically, liquids, cosmatics, knives, lighters, or any other similar articles are prohibited from carry-on baggage. Kindly suggest you shipping them with checked baggage. Laptops, cigarrates, keys and others have to be taken out to go through the security check. Our local guide will remind you of the local tips of air travel. Please don’t worry.
Question:Is it ok to use boiled water for cooking or coffee in China?
Answer:Of course there’s no problem to use boiled water for cooking or coffee in China. Apartments in cities of China all installed with taps. You can just boil the tap water for daily drink or use.
Question:Dear Sirs, My wife is a Chinese National, whose passport expires on 10th November 2010. Could you please tell me how we renew her passport. Thank you
Answer:According to the new rule published since Jan.2007, Chinese nationalities can only apply for a new passport when the old one expires, instead of renewing one. You have to go to the local Exit-Entry Administration Department of Public Security Bureau to apply a new passport.